Payroll, once a tedious and complicated process, is no longer that due to the amazing performance of QuickBooks software from Intuit, Inc. We are QuickBooks ProAdvisor’s and have been supporting QuickBooks products for many years.
At Bill Sittig Certified Public Accountants we have taught clients how to install quickly and begin to use QuickBooks immediately to their benefit. Everyone who has converted to this easy-to-use software has been very happy with the ease of reporting and the significant time savings over other reporting systems.
Two days before payday you enter the time or salary for each employee, enter any payroll deductions, and transmit the pay data electronically to directly deposit into the employee’s checking account. Then you can electronically transmit the taxes due to the proper taxing authorities.
At quarter and year-end, you can electronically transmit any and all payroll related tax forms such as:
- Employer’s Quarterly State Tax Return (Form RT-6)
- Employer’s Annual Federal Unemployment Return (Form 940)
- Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return (Form 941)
- Annual Summary & Transmittal of U.S. Information Returns (Form 1096)
- Miscellaneous Income (Form’s 1099)
- Annual Wage & Tax Statement (Form’s W-2)
- Transmittal of Wage & Tax Statements (Form’s W-3)
BILL SITTIG, CPA of Tallahassee wants to help with your payroll responsibilities. We look forward to introducing you to QuickBooks. Give Bill a call today at 850-386-2639.